Those who want to network and follow exciting trade fair highlights in addition to the live fair experience of the three leading international consumer goods fairs can use the supplementary online platform Digital Extension for this purpose. Under the moderation of Marilyn Repp, Deputy General Manager of the Mittelstand-Digital Zentrum Handel of the German Retail Federation, a varied 1.5 hour content stream programme is on the daily agenda - consisting of a mix of guided tours followed by live questions for the respective guide, a live keynote and a trend lecture on the Ambiente, Christmasworld or Creativeworld trends by the style agency Bora.Herke.Palmisano. "In order to convey the live experience virtually, especially for visitors who are unable to travel to the fair, we will be offering a selected cross-section of our most important Ambiente, Christmasworld and Creativeworld highlights. Of course, the trends developed for us by the style agency Bora.Herke.Palmisano - describing the groundbreaking designs - will not be missing. We are particularly pleased to have won over the renowned keynote speakers Gemma Giberti, Dimi Leivadas, Karim Rashid, Sebastian Holmbäck and Tai Elshorst-Delofski. They will provide the consumer goods industry with essential food for thought", emphasises Julia Uherek, Head of Consumer Goods Fairs.
The Guided Tours provide participants with inspiration from renowned representatives from the industry. The tours also give exhibitors a chance to speak, convey impressions and highlights of the fairs and thus make the live experience more tangible.
Those who are interested should definitely take note of these dates.
Agenda content stream programme at the Digital Extension
Friday, 3.2.2023, 06:00 – 07:30 pm
- Guided Tour with Rudi Tuinman, Creative Director 2Dezign – to the Christmasworld + live questions
- Live-Keynote: Gemma Riberti, Head of Interiors WGSN Mindset: „The consumers of the future 2024 - their expectations and how to meet them.“ In her presentation, the expert for trend forecasts in the interior sector reveals what will drive consumers in 2024 and gives participants the right tools to best reach the end customer.
- Christmasworld Trends 23+ with Stilbüro Bora.Herke.Palmisano
Saturday, 4.2.2023, 9:00 - 10:30 am
- Guided Tour with Pierre Nierhaus, Trend expert Hospitality – to Ambiente Dining + live questions
- Live-Keynote: Dimi Leivadas, Founder & CEO Delta Lambda Hospitality: "How to create trusting and successful relationships between owners, teams, guests, and suppliers in the hospitality industry." The talk gives tips around building a professional network and ecosystem, asks questions about tradition and innovation and calls for investment in human capital.
- Ambiente Trends 23+ with Stilbüro Bora.Herke.Palmisano
Sunday, 5.2.2023, 9:00 - 10:30 am
- Guided Tour with Sebastian Bergne, British industrial designer – to Ambiente Giving/Living/Working + live questions
- Live-Keynote: Karim Rashid, Creator Karim Rashid Inc. „Global Thinking, Global Shaping.“ The renowned New York designer sees industrial design as something that shapes society as well as each person individually and talks about influences and opportunities through globalisation.
- Ambiente Trends 23+ with Stilbüro Bora.Herke.Palmisano
Monday, 6.2.2023, 6:00 - 07:30 pm
- Guided Tour with Kees Bronk, Center for the Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries (CBI) and member of the Ethical Style Jury – about the top issue Sustainability + live questions
- Live-Keynote: Sebastian Holmbäck, industrial designer and visual artist from Denmark: "Design objects as cultural markers and why you should care about them." The multiple award winner explains why a cultural marker in the portfolio is becoming increasingly important and what is the formula for this. In his opinion, products must gain significance and relevance in the future in order to stand out from the crowd and inspire consumers.
- Ambiente Trends 23+ with Stilbüro Bora.Herke.Palmisano
Tuesday, 7.2.2023, 9:00 - 10:30 am
- Guided Tour with Martina Lammel, german designerin and „DYI-Queen“– to Creativeworld + live questions
- Live-Keynote: Tai Elshorst-Delofski, designer, artist and und art therapist M.A.: "Artful wickerwork objects - unique and sustainable." With an unconventional and process-oriented hands-on approach, Tai Elshorst-Delofski wants to stimulate the creativity of the audience and inspire them to make their own creations.
- Creativeworld Trends 2023 with Stilbüro Bora.Herke.Palmisano
The lectures will be broadcast on two channels - in German and in English.
Smart digital extensions
With the Digital Extension visitors can participate hybrid or purely digitally parallel to the leading trade fairs on site. This means they can be there live as well as network online before, during and after the event and experience trade fair highlights, Guided Tours, keynotes and trend lectures. Exhibitors use the platform to present their products and to network directly with visitors in video calls or live streams.
As an effective matchmaking tool, the Digital Extension platform has been available to all participants since 13 January 2023 to create their own company or buyer profile, search for contacts and arrange appointments. At the same time, the platform will remain accessible after the event until 17 February 2023. This enables optimal post-fair business and offers the chance to make important business contacts even afterwards.
The online exhibitor search, the order and content platform for Home & Living, nmedia.hub, the Conzoom Solutions knowledge platform, the Ambiente Blog and the social media channels of Ambiente, Christmasworld and Creativeworld are also available during the year for networking, ordering and gathering knowledge.
From February 2023, the leading international consumer goods fairs Ambiente, Christmasworld and Creativeworld will be held simultaneously at the Frankfurt exhibition centre.
- Ambiente/Christmasworld: 3 to 7 February 2023
- Creativeworld: 4 to 7 February 2023
Note for journalists:
Press releases & images:
On social media:
- #ambiente23 #ambientefair #welcomehome
- #christmasworld23 #welcomehome #christmasbusiness
- #creativeworld23 #welcomehome #creativeindustry
Information on Ambiente
New perspectives open up undiscovered opportunities: As the leading international consumer goods trade fair, Ambiente maps the changes in the market with an eye to the future. For five days, it presents a unique mix of ideas and products - and is the platform for global trends. For Table, Kitchen and Housewares, the fair is the unrivalled No. 1 in the Dining segment. In Living, all styles and market segments can be experienced around the home, furnishing and decorating. Giving presents gifts and personal accessories in all facets and will in future offer high-quality stationery as well as articles relating to school supplies. The new Working section fleshes out the working worlds of tomorrow. With its future-oriented HoReCa and Contract Business segments, Ambiente also has a strong focus on the international contract business. The major themes of sustainability, new work, design, lifestyle, digital expansion of trade, and future retail accompany the event, as do a large number of industry events, young talent programs, trend presentations and awards ceremonies. Due to its unrivaled product range in terms of breadth and depth, it is unique worldwide and offers the best connections for making contacts and finding new business partners. ambiente.messefrankfurt.com
Information on Christmasworld
Christmasworld focuses on the strongest-selling and most emotional time of the year and exploits the success factor of experience at the point of sale like no other consumer-goods trade fair. This makes it the world's most important ordering event for the international decorations and festive decorations sector. Every year in Frankfurt, it presents the latest products and trends for Christmas and all other festive occasions. In addition, it provides innovative concept ideas for the decoration of large and outdoor areas for wholesalers and retailers, shopping centres and city centres. Christmasworld offers the entire range of decorative and festive articles - from hand-blown Christmas tree baubles, ribbons and packaging to large-scale light displays for shopping centres and city centres. christmasworld.messefrankfurt.com
Information on Creativeworld
Creativeworld is the world’s leading trade fair for the international hobby, handicrafts and artists’ requisites sector. At Creativeworld, exhibitors show their latest products, techniques and materials for decorative crafts, graphic and artists’ requisites, handicrafts, textile design, graffiti, street art and creative hobbies. And, as a trend and business platform, the trade fair is the first important venue of the business year. Creativeworld is the ideal order platform for the wholesale, retail and specialist trades, DIY markets, garden centres, the internet and mailorder trades. With its multi-faceted complementary programme of events, Creativeworld is a source of new ideas, inspiration and expert knowledge. creativeworld.messefrankfurt.com
Under the motto "Home of Consumer Goods – Welcome Home", Ambiente, Christmasworld and Creativeworld will be held simultaneously for the first time at one of the world's most modern trade fair centers from February 3-4 to 7, 2023. The newly created combination of three successful leading trade fairs at one location at one time thus combines their strengths and thus offers an unprecedented, simultaneously available, future-oriented product range in quality and quantity. Global business with large volumes is intensified. Messe Frankfurt will continue to offer the largest platform for global sourcing outside China. Frankfurt is thus the center of the global order season, strengthening synergy effects and efficiency for all participants, and is thus the one, comprehensive inspiration, order and networking event for a globalized industry. This is where the newest trends are presented and the global metatrends are experienced and made visible.
nmedia.hub - The order and content platform for the home & living industry
The digital order and content management for brands and retailers in the consumer goods industry extends the trade fair and enables orders 24/7, 365 days a year. www.nmedia.solutions
Conzoom Solutions - the platform for retailers
Conzoom Solutions is a knowledge platform that offers the consumer goods industry a wide range of studies, trend presentations, workshops and guidelines for the point of revenue. It provides a complete overview of Messe Frankfurt's international portfolio in the consumer goods sector – bundling a wide range of information for retailers. www.conzoom.solutions
Background information: Sustainable Messe Frankfurt
The Messe Frankfurt Group is one of the world’s leading trade fair, congress and event organisers with their own exhibition grounds. With a workforce of some 2,200* people at its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and in 28 subsidiaries, it organises events around the world. Group sales in financial year 2022 were around €450 million*. We serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. One of Messe Frankfurt’s key strengths is its powerful and closely knit global sales network, which covers around 180 countries in all regions of the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are using our digital expertise to develop new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services. Sustainability is a central pillar of our corporate strategy. Here, we strike a healthy balance between ecological and economic interests, social responsibility and diversity.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com/sustainability
With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com
* Preliminary figures for 2022