Ambiente Working expands the existing Living, Giving and Dining sections of the international consumer-goods fair, which thus covers all worlds of life. Home and Office are merging into hybrid working worlds, New Work and lifestyle trends continue to grow together: New synergies and potentials are emerging, opening up exciting opportunities through a changed view of the product worlds of the market. The Ambiente Working section reflects this development - starting with classic office supplies, office furnishings and equipment and extending to concepts for modern working worlds - and creates attractive offers for both existing and new target groups.
"Future of Work": modern working, today and in the future
Part of the Working section consists of the 'Future of Work' area in Hall 3.1, where the modern working world is combined with the products of the Ambiente Living section Interior Design and Contract Business. Together, they form a unique source of inspiration in the crossover of home, office, working and living worlds and create valuable points of contact with the contract business. The living concepts, furniture, lighting, home textiles as well as home and design accessories in the Living area are in direct proximity to the range for office furnishings and design as well as accessories for the workplace at home, in the office or for mobile working. For office furnishers and planners, (interior) architects, facility managers and office buyers, this synergy in Hall 3.1 opens up completely new possibilities for customer relations, creates international business contacts and provides ideas for the work of tomorrow.
"Future of Work Academy" with varied theme days
The new Ambiente highlight is the 'Future of Work' special show in Hall 3.1, which includes concept presentations on the themes of office space, collaboration and home office. There, curated working worlds and solutions on the respective theme will be put together in a future-oriented setting and modern workspaces will be presented. These are complemented by the "Future of Work Academy", where everything also revolves around the questions of what modern working looks like today, what it will look like in the future and what spaces and equipment are needed for this. The special presentation, designed by MTTR Architekten + Stadtplaner on behalf of Ambiente, shows the workplaces of the future and presents concepts and products that can be used in office spaces, home offices or in collaboration with others. Other partners are World Architects, PrimaVier Verlag, Verlag Chmielorz with the trade magazines BusinessPartner PBS and C.ebra, B.A.U.M. e.V. and the bdia Bund Deutscher Innenarchitekten (Association of German Interior Architects).
For architects, interior designers, interior and office planners as well as buyers and facility managers from large companies, guided tours of the area and to these participants and other exhibitors will be offered exclusively.
The Future of Work Academy programme has a different focus every day.
- On Friday, 3 February 2023, the Office Trend Forum will take place in cooperation with Office Roxx and Prima Vier Verlag. The motto on this day is: "New Places, New Spaces: Where and how we want to and will work in the future". The focus is on the topic of hybrid working, both in the corporate office and in the home office as well as in so-called third places, such as coworking spaces, in cafes, in train compartments or hotels. Between 1 and 1.30 p.m. Samir Ayoub from the Designfunktion Group will proclaim the "New Office Revolution", and from 2 to 2.30 p.m. Dipl.-Ing. Malte Tschörtner from CSMM GmbH will name the success factors of hybrid working environments. The target groups are office buyers, management, planners, architects and facility managers.
- On Saturday and Sunday (4/5 February 2023), the Architect Days with cooperation partner World Architects are on the agenda. The two-day lecture programme with renowned architects, planners and researchers will provide a 360-degree view of different perspectives on the topics of office, home office and collaboration as well as on the interfaces to work-life balance. Guided tours of the Innovation Area and selected exhibitors will also take place on both days. The expert lectures on offer are requested by the Chambers of Architects and Town Planners as a further training programme. Speakers will include Peter Ippolito from the IF Group in Stuttgart and Nina Delius from schneider+schumacher in Frankfurt am Main. The target groups are (interior) architects and planners, builders and interior designers.
- On Monday, 6 February 2023, the focus will be on B2B trade and procurement. What information do you need for your purchasing around the modern workplace? What are the success parameters? What can AI achieve in B2B trade and to what extent is document management a sustainability factor for companies? These are some of the questions in the expert lectures and the panel discussion of the Future of Work Academy, which will be held on the Monday of the fair in cooperation with the publishing house Chmielorz and its trade magazines BusinessPartner PBS and C.ebra. The target groups are the stationery and office supplies trade as well as employees in the procurement of office supplies.
- Two meta-topics will be addressed at once on Tuesday, 7 February 2023: New Work and Sustainability - at the Future of Work Academy is Sustainable Office Day, organised in cooperation with B.A.U.M., the Bundesdeutscher Arbeitskreis für umweltbewusstes Management e.V. (The German Environmental Management Association). Practical examples and approaches to solutions for the green office will be presented. For example, there will be answers to the questions: How can sustainable procurement be implemented in the office? What will the office of the future look like? As part of this theme day, the winners of the "Büro & Umwelt" 2022 competition will also be honoured in the afternoon. Target groups are employees in the procurement of office supplies, traders and industry representatives who are interested in the aspect of sustainability.
In Hall 3.1, in the immediate vicinity of the "Future of Work" area and the Interior Design product area, there will be numerous exhibitors from the office design sector, including Country Living, König + Neurath and Vario Büroeinrichtungen, as well as Work Anywhere with the Beaktor brand from Spain and YKR Design with the Bloon Paris brand from France.
New office home in Hall 4.2 with ideal proximity to Ambiente Giving
The new home of office products for office supplies, equipment and technology will be Hall 4.2 at Ambiente Working in 2023. Companies such as Durable, Herma, HSM, Novus Dahle and Schmidt Technology have already secured a place there and will be presenting their new products in an international stationery environment. Also in this area is the "Insider Lounge", which offers a first port of call for stationery retailers, who are invited exclusively by Messe Frankfurt. EK Servicegroup, the PBS Brand Association and Prisma Fachhandels AG will also be represented there with a stand and invite visitors to network. The special area is thus the ideal meeting place for both retailers and brand companies to exchange information about the latest trends and developments and to get to know new products.
The Office segment is ideally complemented by the Giving area Urban Gifts & Stationery, where visitors will find stationery and writing utensils from design-oriented suppliers such as Caran d'Ache, Kaweko and Diplomat to luxury brands like Maybach and Hugo Boss. In addition, the area offers greeting cards, design- and trend-oriented gift articles from brands such as Troika, Werkhaus and IZIPIZI as well as bags and personal accessories.
With the new structure of Ambiente Working, retailers will benefit from an incomparable crossover of product groups, themes, segments and synergies. In future, specialist retailers for paper, office supplies and stationery will find all relevant suppliers for their assortment - whether classic office supplies and technology or stationery and trend-oriented gift articles in Hall 4.2.
Congress Center as platform for Remanexpo and Remanexpo Academy
In the Remanexpo product area, remanufactured printer products, toners and cartridges, consumables as well as OEM products will find their home in the Congress Center of Messe Frankfurt (CMF) - right next to Hall 5. This placement offers the entire Remanexpo segment more space as well as the Remanexpo Academy suitable congress facilities for the specialist lectures in the Remanexpo Academy. There, everything revolves around remanufacturing, sustainability, eco print solutions and solutions for the market.
From February 2023, Ambiente will be held at the Frankfurt exhibition centre at the same time as the leading international consumer-goods fairs Christmasworld and Creativeworld.
- Ambiente/Christmasworld: 3 to 7 February 2023
- Creativeworld: 4 to 7 February 2023
Note for journalists:
- Discover inspirations, trends, styles and personalities on the Ambiente Blog.
Press information & images:
On social media:
Hashtags: #ambiente23 #ambientefair #welcomehome
Leading international trade fair Ambiente
New perspectives open up undiscovered opportunities: As the leading international consumer goods trade fair, Ambiente maps the changes in the market with an eye to the future. For five days, it presents a unique mix of ideas and products - and is the platform for global trends. For Table, Kitchen and Housewares, the fair is the unrivalled No. 1 in the Dining segment. In Living, all styles and market segments can be experienced around the home, furnishing and decorating. Giving presents gifts and personal accessories in all facets and will in future offer high-quality stationery as well as articles relating to school supplies. The new Working section fleshes out the working worlds of tomorrow. With its future-oriented HoReCa and Contract Business segments, Ambiente also has a strong focus on the international contract business. The major themes of sustainability, new work, design, lifestyle, digital expansion of trade, and future retail accompany the event, as do a large number of industry events, young talent programs, trend presentations and awards ceremonies. Due to its unrivaled product range in terms of breadth and depth, it is unique worldwide and offers the best connections for making contacts and finding new business partners.
Under the motto "Home of Consumer Goods – Welcome Home", Ambiente, Christmasworld and Creativeworld will be held simultaneously for the first time at one of the world's most modern trade fair centers from February 3-4 to 7, 2023. The newly created combination of three successful leading trade fairs at one location at one time thus combines their strengths and thus offers an unprecedented, simultaneously available, future-oriented product range in quality and quantity. Global business with large volumes is intensified. Messe Frankfurt will continue to offer the largest platform for global sourcing outside China. Frankfurt is thus the center of the global order season, strengthening synergy effects and efficiency for all participants, and is thus the one, comprehensive inspiration, order and networking event for a globalized industry. This is where the newest trends are presented and the global metatrends are experienced and made visible.
nmedia.hub - The order and content platform for the home & living industry
The digital order and content management for brands and retailers in the consumer goods industry extends the trade fair and enables orders 24/7, 365 days a year. www.nmedia.solutions
Conzoom Solutions – the platform for retailers
Conzoom Solutions is a knowledge platform that offers the consumer goods industry a wide range of studies, trend presentations, workshops and guidelines for the point of sale. It provides a complete overview of Messe Frankfurt’s international portfolio in the consumer goods sector – bundling a wide range of information for retailers. www.conzoom.solutions
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
The Messe Frankfurt Group is one of the world’s leading trade fair, congress and event organisers with their own exhibition grounds. With a workforce of 2,200 people at its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and in 28 subsidiaries, it organises events around the world. As in the previous year, annual sales for 2021 were significantly lower owing to the COVID-19 pandemic: approximately €154 million compared with Group sales as high as €736 million in pre-pandemic 2019. We serve our customers’ business interests efficiently within the framework of our Fairs & Events, Locations and Services business fields. Sustainable business practices are a central pillar in our corporate strategy and strike a healthy balance between ecological and economic interests, social responsibility and diversity. Another of Messe Frankfurt’s strengths is its powerful and closely knit global sales network, which covers around 180 countries in all regions of the world. Our comprehensive range of services – both onsite and online – ensures that customers worldwide enjoy consistently high quality and flexibility when planning, organising and running their events. We are using our digital expertise to develop new business models. The wide range of services includes renting exhibition grounds, trade fair construction and marketing, personnel and food services.
With its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, the company is owned by the City of Frankfurt (60 percent) and the State of Hesse (40 percent).
For more information, please visit our website at: www.messefrankfurt.com