Declaration of consent for the publication of the presentation and creation of audio and video recordings
(No claim to recordings of your presentation)
As part of the international consumer-goods fairs Ambiente, Christmasworld and Creativeworld of Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, including for event preparation, we will produce photo, sound and film recordings or put online ("Recordings") of
- you during your presentation,
- your presentation,
- (submitted) presentation material (e.g. texts, photos, animations, sound files, company logos and other identifiers);
- noted citations, testimonials, statements
for editorial reporting as well as for commercial and non-commercial marketing and advertising purposes, for an unlimited period of time and in any location, the Recordings will be
- Digitally recorded and stored;
- Published as (live) stream visible for all registered participants via the event platform;
- Reproduced, distributed, broadcast and/or made publicly available to a wider audience during and after the event;
- Distributed in whole or in part in preparation for, during and/or after the event on social media such as Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn as well as in apps and newsletters by the organizer;
- Printed and distributed in print, such as popular, trade and daily press nationally and internationally, follow-up mailings and also provide photos in the download area for journalist;
- Edited, translated, dubbed and subtitled in all languages, used and distributed;
- Called together with your name and position;
- Transmitted to companies affiliated with Messe Frankfurt within the meaning of Section 15 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) and contractually affiliated service providers (e.g. advertising agencies) for editorial reporting and for marketing and advertising purposes for the event and Messe Frankfurt;
- Stored digitally for archiving and used on the Messe Frankfurt intranet.
With your consent you warrant that the (submitted) presentation materials/presentation/citations, as well as the trade show appearance presentation is free of any third party rights and/or personal rights, of whatever kind. Otherwise, you warrant that you are entitled to the designated use and exploitation by the rights holder. If you become aware of any impairments that conflict with the designated types of use and exploitation, you will notify Messe Frankfurt of these immediately and indemnify Messe Frankfurt against all claims by third parties for infringements of industrial property rights and/or personal rights that are raised in this context.
Furthermore, you assure for the presentation materials, which were transmitted via data carriers (USB stick, CD-ROM) or online, only software programs that comply with the licensing regulations were used. For all audio and video productions, you are obligated to properly register with GEMA (Society for musical performing and mechanical reproduction rights).
The rights are granted without financial compensation.
The personal copyright remains unaffected.